Volunteers come to Innisfree for at least one year of service to share life with adults with disabilities. They attend workstations like the woodshop, kitchen and gardens and meet friends with and without disabilities that can last a lifetime.
Who are we?
We are dedicated to a lifesharing model of living which means that residents and their volunteer caregivers live as families in the community's 15 houses. In this close-knit environment, people develop profound relationships based on mutual needs, respect, and love.
Come enjoy the Innisfree experience!
Please join us at Innisfree Music Fest 2017 for an
afternoon of live music, mirth and merriment, and “friendraising.”
· Local bands · Family friendly · Food and wine · Picnics welcome
· Raffle for Innisfree Handcrafted items · Tours of Innisfree
· Warmed Over Boys – acoustic folk – 12:00pm
· Grainneog – irish pub music – 1:15pm
· Holy Smokes! – “Grateful” reggae – 2:30pm
· Cathy Elly – kids’ sing along – 3:30pm
· Coalie Stokes – funky soul dance – 4:00pm
Food and Wine:
(indoors if raining)
(no pets please)