We’ve changed a lot in 2016! Here are a few of our major milestones
- We started the official Art Workstation in April
- 20 people participate in the art program once a week- several people participate multiple times per week
- We participated in the City Space art show for the first time!
- Mosaics became incorporated into our weekly routine
- The second annual Herb Garden/Art Studio calendar collaboration happened with great success!
- We sold our items at the Open House for the first time- also with great success!
- We incorporated printmaking into 3 art periods per week
- Art projects were incorporated into a couple of our village/community events
- We even started a new art group- a “Nature Art” focusing on all the ways we can participate in our natural environment to make art!